Sunday 5 June 2011

The Plan

This is going to be my blog that follows the progress of my WFB Orcs and Goblins army.

My army started with an idea, the idea was that orcs climbing over each other would look cool.

Modelling this proved to be hard however and I was very slow at getting many models on there bases and since I decided to go for a pavement style basing system my opponents were left facing an army of empty pavement.

This is what I plan on fixing with this blog.

I have already started with a small 1200 point army for an upcoming tournament next week and I will post pictures as soon as they have been completed.

Several other people in my gaming club are also creating painting blogs for a tale of 4 gamers style project and I will be linking to these in the sidebar eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment